Generix Group (below “Generix”) may, during the course of its activities, process your personal data.
Generix undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of said personal data, from the website www.generixgroup.com and/or as part of customers’ use of Generix solutions, is carried out in accordance with the general data protection regulation (GDPR), the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology, data files and civil liberties, in its current version, and the recommendations issued by the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
This policy provides you with information on the way in which your personal data is processed by Generix. It is regularly updated to take into account legislative and regulatory changes and any change in Generix’s organisation. This policy was updated on 9 August 2019.
In order to protect your privacy and personal data in the most effective way, Generix has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). This person, who is the main point of contact of the supervisory authority, has the task of ensuring that Generix processes your data in accordance with regulations. You can contact Generix’s Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com
1. Commitments of Generix
In general, Generix undertakes to comply with applicable regulations for all processing of personal data that it carries out. Therefore, Generix undertakes in particular to observe the following principles:
2. Commitments of Generix in its capacity of controller
When acting in the capacity of controller, Generix is responsible for the personal data that you provide.
* what the objectives are of collecting this data (purpose);
* if this data is mandatory or optional for managing your request;
* who may read it;
* your data protection rights and how to exercise them with Generix.
- identifying data, such as your first name and surname, address, phone number and email address;
- applicant data, such as your CV, qualifications and professional experience if you wish to apply for a position with Generix;
- professional data, such as your qualifications and skills, work phone number and email, and position if you are a supplier, service provider or partner of Generix.
* If you are a customer or prospective customer, Generix may process your personal data for the following purposes:
o prospecting and organisation;
o managing our relationship with you;
o organisation, registration and invitation to Generix events;
o producing, managing and monitoring your files;
* If you apply for a position with Generix, Generix may process your data in order to manage your application.
* If you are subscribed to one of Generix’s newsletters, Generix may also process your personal data in order to send you this newsletter by email.
* If you are a supplier, service provider or partner of Generix, Generix may process your data to manage its relationship with you.
* the performance of a contract between you and Generix;
* your consent;
* processing is necessary to comply with laws and regulations;
* the commercial interest of Generix. This legitimate interest enables us, among other things, to inform you as a professional about our solutions in which you have expressed an interest on our site or to carry out direct marketing actions. This processing is implemented taking into account your interests and fundamental rights.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
For any further information or to exercise your data protection rights regarding the processing of personal data managed by Generix, you may contact its Data Protection Officer (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to the following address
A l’attention du DPO
8 rue Simone Iff
3. Commitments of Generix in its capacity of processor
Generix, in its capacity of editor, offers its customers (the controllers), several SAAS services through which said customers collect, analyse, share or process your personal data using our solutions and services.
In using the solutions, Generix acts on instructions from the customer in the capacity of processor, on the basis of the contract signed between Generix Group and its customer as part of a B2B commercial relationship.
In using the solutions, Generix’s customer may process or ask us to process your personal data for the following purposes:
o Supply Chain Execution:
storage management, delivery/returns, preparation, packing, shipping, scheduling, freighting, organisation and invoicing of transport, document management and statistics.
o B2B Integration:
management of customer / supplier data flows => invoicing, file transfers and inter-application exchanges (EAI, ESB).
o Omnichannel Sales:
management of customer loyalty => management of customer databases, management of loyalty programmes and targeted marketing.
In order to pursue these purposes, the following personal data may be collected: surname, first name, work phone number, work email, name and contact details of recipients, nationality, language spoken, registration plate and date of birth.
When our solutions are used, the processing operations carried out by the controller may include the following:
o Supply Chain Execution:
Generation of the delivery address and packing file for the carrier, notification to the sales department or other external systems via outgoing exchanges, data analysis for the organisation and management or preparation of the order, packing and shipping, authorisation of connection to the system and various system processes, tracing of operators’ connection to the system as well as operations carried out via radiofrequency or voice terminals.
o B2B Integration:
Control of data flows related to the B2B process, tax-compliant e-invoicing and archiving (the digitisation is carried out by Generix Group as the processor via a contractual mandate), benefit from interoperability standards for exchanges with commercial partners.
o Omnichannel Sales:
Recording and amendment of end customer data in the database, data import, extraction, export, data display, adjustment of the number of loyalty points.
The processing operations entrusted to Generix Group by the controller may be as follows: collection, hosting, storage, maintenance, support, recording, access, disclosure by transmission, erasure and destruction.
The data collected is processed in the European Economic Area or in countries with an adequate level of protection or with the implementation of appropriate guarantees, and is secured. When you use our solutions, technical cookies may be stored in order to improve the effectiveness of our solutions and only for the time necessary to deliver services to the Customer (controller), it being stated that the data cannot be exploited by Generix.
If you would like more detailed information, please contact directly the customer concerned (controller).
As we can only access the data of a customer upon its instruction, if you wish to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws (access, rectification, objection, erasure and portability), please contact the controller (Generix Group customer) directly.